RHINO COFFEE GEAR
Rhino Short Thermometer 5/13cm
The easy to read dial on the Rhino Coffee Gear Milk Thermometer allows for quick and accurate measure of textured milk and other beverages. The specially designed stainless steel clip allows the thermometer to sit perfectly in any milk pitcher. Designed with positive lock, quick-release action, the thermometer stem can be adjusted to the desired height. When the clip is removed, the thermometer can also be used for general purpose cooking needs. Short Thermometer is 5" (13cm).
How to use? Insert the stem of the thermometer through both holes in the clip. Pressing the clip together will allow for easier positioning along the thermometer stem. Push the clip down onto the side of the pitcher and position it until the stem tip is sitting just above the bottom of the pitcher. Always remember to position the Rhino Coffee Gear Milk Thermometer on the pitcher before filling to ensure you have it seated at the correct height, and always clean the thermometer stem before and after each use.
- Easy to read dial
- Stainless steel clip to sit easily on your milk pitcher
- Height adjustable
- Stem height: 13cm / 5"
- Temperature range is -18 to 104C or 0 to 220F
- Steamed Milk: 122-149F/50-65C
- Espresso: 185-194F/85-90C
- Black Tea: 212F/100C
- Green Tea: 160-180F/70-80C
- Do not leave in a hot oven or a microwave.
- Clean the thermometer stem before and after each use.